With more than 6 millions of fan players worldwide, Real Drift Car Racing is the most realistic 3D drift racing simulation on mobile devices, and yet easy to control and fun to play thanks to an innovative drift helper.
Get ready to drive high performance cars (turbo or naturally aspirated) and make them drift at high speed in tracks designed specifically for drift racing.
Earn money using your racing skills and and use it to customize your car: body color, rims model, rims color.
Race to battle the world record of the online leaderboard or just for fun in the new freeride mode.
• The most realistic 3D drift racing simulation on mobile devices;
• Easy to control thanks to an innovative drift helper;
• Customizable drift helper: from full help to total in your control;
• Customizable gameplay;
• Customizable cars: you can change car body color, rims model and rims color;
• Realistic simulation of all aspect (engine, drivetrain, tires, etc) of the car;
• Specific engine sound for every car with turbo whistle and blow off valve;
• Backfire effects with sounds;
• Accurate points calculation: earn points by drifting at high speed, at high drift angle and, for the first time, by light touching walls during a drift;
• Online and local leaderboard to challenge your friends and people all over the world;
• Big training track included to improve your drifting and racing skills;
• High quality 3D graphics;
• Cool dubstep soundtrack by Liquid Stranger and Simplify Recordings.
ONLY IN THE FULL VERSION
• No adverts;
• 7 new drift racing tracks;
• 5 new powerful cars with specific and realistic setup;
• New challenging career mode with 12 championships with growing difficulty.
• Accelerometer (gyroscope) or touch steering mode;
• Slider or touch throttle;
• Automatic or manual transmission;
• Metric or Imperial units of measurement;
ADVANCED POINTS SYSTEM
Points grow proportionally to drift angle, drift time and speed.
There are also 2 different points multiplier: “Drift Combo” multiplier and “Proximity” multiplier.
Drift Combo multiplier is increased by 1 whenever points reach a multiple of 2000 (1000, 2000,4000 etc.). If you change drift direction, points are added to Total Points Indicator (located in the top left of the screen) and reset. If points reach every multiple of 2000 again, Drift Combo is increased by 1 again. This works only if you keep drifting without too long interruptions between one drift and the other (less than 1 second), otherwise Drift Combo multiplier will be reset to 1.
Proximity multiplier is increased when you drift with the back of the car near a wall (less than 1.5 meters) proportionally to closeness. You’ll notice this bonus with a slow motion effect and a text showing the multiplier factor.
If you hit anything you’ll lose your partial points and all multipliers.
WHAT DOES IT MEANS “DRIFTING”?
Drifting is a racing technique where the driver make the car oversteer, causing loss of traction in the rear wheels or all tires, while maintaining control from entry to exit of a corner. A car is drifting when the rear wheels are slipping more than the front wheels, to such an extent that often the front wheels are pointing in the opposite direction to the turn (e.g. car is turning left, wheels are pointed right or vice versa). Drifting involves hi speed cars, skilled drivers and hardcore fans