Cryptography is a cipher, hashing, encoding and learning tool for all ages. My goal is to make this app a number one cryptography tool around Google Play. I do this alone as a hobby like my other apps too, so progress could be slow. Try out and see more!
• Scytale cipher.
• Atbash cipher.
• Caesar cipher.
• Rot 1 – 25 cipher.
• Affine cipher.
• Rail Fence cipher.
• Keyword cipher.
• Beaufort cipher.
• Templar Cipher with image send feature.
• Porta cipher.
• Vigenere cipher.
• Gronsfeld cipher.
• Autokey cipher.
• Bacon Cipher.
• Playfair cipher.
• Two-Square cipher (currently encrypt).
• Tri-Square cipher (currently encrypt).
• Four-Square cipher (currently encrypt).
• BIFID cipher.
• Hill Cipher with editable Matrix.
• Visual Cryptography.
• Enigma cipher with saveable settings.
• RSA cipher with custom keys
• Blowfish cipher
• Twofish cipher (next gen Blowfish)
• Rijndael (AES) cipher
• SCrypt (Password-based key derivation function, inprogress)
• Elliptic Curve Diffie-helleman AES, similar to Curve25519
• ChaCha cipher (Salsa20)
• Cast5 cipher.
• Cast6 cipher.
• Whirlpool 0 / 1 / W (hashing)
• HMAC – SHA1 / SHA256 / SHA512 (advanced hashing)
• Adler32 (hashing)
• CRC – 8 / 16 / 24 / 64 (hashing)
• ELF-32 (hashing)
• FCS-16 (hashing)
• HAS-160 (hashing)
• MD-2/4/5 (hashing)
• RIPEMD – 128 / 160 / 256 / 320 (hashing)
• SHA – 0 / 1 / 224 / 256 / 384 / 512 (hashing)
• Tiger – T / T2 / 128 / 160 (hashing)
• Sum – 8 / 16 (hashing)
• Xor8 (hashing)
• GOST (hashing)
• BCrypt (hashing)
• PBKDF2 (hashing) with java|php example.
• SipHash hashing algorithm.
• Base64 encoder/cipher.
• Morse code encoder with sound playback. Sound may be annoying.
• Braille encoder.
• Semaphore encoder.
• Tap Code encoder.
• ASL (American Sign Language) encoder.
• Pigpen encoder.
• Betamaze encoder.
• Crypto Messenger End-to-End encrypted messaging. (My new apprelated to this).
• User Puzzles.
• Checksum tool for text and files.
• Custom Hmac SHA 1/256 + SHA256 password authentication digestcreator tool. (java|php examples)
• File Encryption Tool. Read tutorial from links which are includedin explanation view or in tool question mark.
• Hash Cracker for MD5 and SHA1 hashes (work in progress).
• Password Strength checker tool.
• Frequency Analysis.
• ASCII table (8-bit/255) with search function.
• Binary, Hexadecimal, Decimal and Octal table with search function.
• Text <-> Binary converter.
• Decimal <-> Binary converter.
• Hexadecimal <-> Binary converter.
• Integer(number) <-> Binary converter.
• Pseudo Random Number Generator (PRNG) with explanation.
• AFSK (Audio Frequency-shift keying) generator. Receiver comes infuture releases.
• Steganography, encrypt decrypt tool in build.
• ASCII Font Art tool.
– Includes link to very good online SHA1 cracker.
• Kryptos sculpture.
• Voynich manuscript.
• Dorabella’s letter.
• Beale ciphers.
• Ricky Mc Cormick documents.
• Zodiacs cryptograms.
• Experimental messaging feature using RSA with custom keys and asymmetric exchange system.
– I don’t collect personal information and this app is not sending private key’s anywhere. I’m describing this part on link below.Please read it.
• Added reading QR code from selected image
• Added Italian language.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
In “Android Apps”